We are looking for someone to join the team in our Glasgow Office!
Job Title: NEWLY QUALIFIED ARCHITECT OR TECHNOLOGIST
Company: Michael Laird Architects (MLA)
Michael Laird Architects (MLA) are seeking to employ an enthusiastic newly qualified Architect or Architectural Technologist to support our busy architectural practice.
MLA is an established architectural and interior design practice with prestigious projects in Scotland and across the UK. For the right candidate an exciting opportunity has arisen to be involved with various projects in our Glasgow office.
Job Roles & Responsibilities;
- Computer aided drawing and design
- Preparation of technical packages
- Preparing specifications
- Design development and technical research
- Meeting and managing client requirements and expectations
- Effective organisation & management of small projects and contracts
- Providing timely and accurate information to all parties
- Liaising with directors, staff, project teams, clients and intermediaries
Technical skills required;
- AutoCAD – essential
- Revit/ BIM – essential
- Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud – InDesign, Photoshop etc – an advantage
- Sketch up – an advantage
- MS Office – word, ppt, excel – essential
- Business management systems – Union Square – an advantage
Candidates should preferably demonstrate;
- Professional (technical) firm experience
- Team player with a collegiate approach to design
- Excellent communication skills both externally and internally – written and verbal
- Focused on excellent service delivery
- Flexible, energetic and enthusiastic approach
- Committed, reliable and trustworthy
- Appropriate professional qualifications
Salary negotiable depending on experience. If you feel you could be the right candidate for this role please send your CV and examples of work to email@example.com
No agencies please.